Alliance Elevator believes in providing favorable working conditions for their employees. Listed below are our convictions:
- You will be treated fairly, as an individual, with consideration and respect.
- To offer wages that are equal to or greater than the paid within this community by comparable employers for similar work.
- Liberal benefits are made available to you and your family
- To weigh all decisions with full regard for their effect on your well being
- Full consideration to your service and qualifications is given when making all job transfers and promotions.
- We provide a stable and secure work environment
- To ensure a safe, clean work environment for our employees
Inside Sales Specialist
We are a growing commercial elevator manufacturer in Greencastle, PA is excited to announce an opening with their team! We are looking for a full-time Inside Sales Specialist and a Draftsman who enjoys a fast paced, team environment to grow in. The qualified candidates must be customer focused with a strong work ethic and motivated by a competitive industry to be results driven, as well as detail and team oriented.
Inside Sales Specialist Position's Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist sales team with preparing accurate quotes for pricing and building estimates by gathering information and analyzing material and job costing
• Assist with systems integration between in-house quoting tool and ERP system
• New order entry and validation through Macola (ERP) and other technology systems
• Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information
• Research and resolve purchase order discrepancies and errors, and resolve pricing discrepancies
• Manage customer orders in the in-house developed CRM system (ToolBox)
• Onboarding of new customers introducing the company's customer journey and walking customers through the process
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Compute total changes and process change orders and communicate with customers accordingly
• Maintain and oversee internal sales reports, and prepare reports for management
• Set up and maintenance of customer information in ERP and CRM systems
• Work closing with Project Management, Sales, and Purchasing to ensure billings are completed effectively and efficiently
• Calculate and compile order-related statistics, and perform cost/price analyze to ensure corporate profit goals are met
• Work with the purchasing team to ensure inventory levels are maintained accurately
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum 1 year experience in customer service/order entry, experience in the construction industry is a plus.
• Firm understanding of ERP, CRM, and Project Management tools required
• Excellent communication skills
• Have a high computer application literacy including Google Docs and Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn internal business systems.
• Must be able to perform duties effectively in a fast-paced environment - whether working independently or under direction
Position's Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create in-house drawings utilizing template-based prints and working up to custom print drafting. >90% mechanicalprints, <10% electrical
• Have the ability to provide instructions and effectively communicate with internal and external (supply chain)manufacturing.
• Annotate drawings for supplier prints based on recommendations from the customer and internal team members.
• Develop clear concise drawings for installation & construction.
• Complete redline corrections and additions as necessary on drawings following review.
• Participate in project meetings and conference calls as required.
• Work closely with engineering, sales, project management, and purchasing personnel on a daily basis.
Job Requirements: Qualifications:
• Understanding of computer-aided design software and previous drafting experience is absolutely required.
• Associates Degree or equivalent, minimum two-year college degree or ample experience in the construction industry.
• Strong technical and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Attention to detail
• No weekends! First shift only!
• 40 hours a week
• AES is a small locally owned company
• Stay busy. Be engaged the entire shift
• Career advancement - AES is a rapidly growing company over 70% growth in the last three years.
• Team Building events
• Most Friday's out by 2:00 PM
Assessment testing, background checks, education verification and drug screens are required as a part of the recruitment process. Candidate must pass criminal background and drug test.
Alliance Elevator Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.
Apply today if you want to join a fast-growing joint venture anchored financially by two strong and stable companies and make immediate contributions. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org