Alliance is now stocking steel shell cabs at amazing prices! All cabs ready to ship today!!
Alliance now has the following steel shell cabs ready for immediate delivery!
Stock cabs include the following pre-engineered cab specifications:
• Canopy: 14ga Steel with white baked enamel finish; Escape hatch w/switch; 2sp fan
• Lighting: Fluorescent fixtures mounted to underside of canopy
• Ceiling: Drop aluminum channel frame and white polycarbonate panels
• Cab Front: #4SS Clad transom and returns with space cutouts for stationary COP and lantern
• Cab Door: #4SS Clad single skin panel - 84" high opening with aluminum sill included
• Handrails: #4SS ½" x 2" flat rectangle tube (rear)
• Walls: Standard height 8' with vents along base, BE black finished 16 ga. Steel with InstaFast joints; ¼" - ¾ " floor thickness
• Cab transom designed for liner door operator (Fermator)
Cab interiors, including cab laminates (standard Wilsonart) will ship in approximately 3-4 weeks after confirmation of purchase order.
Need a door entrance or two...maybe 6 of them?...yeah we got them too!
Alliance has negotiated expedited lead-times, 3-4 weeks, with our strategic partner on 7' (H) entrances in the standard clear opening widths; 36", 42" and 48". These entrances include the following pre-engineered specifications:
• Doors: 16ga 1- ¼ " thick double skin door panel with emergency keyhole and safety retainers
• Door Finish: #4SS cladding
• Fire Label: UL 10B - 90 min.
• Frames: 16ga. bolted construction; square 2" head & jamb trim; stackable style entrance
• Frame Finish: 304 #4SS cladding
• Sills: Groutless sill support with aluminum sill
• Facia: 16 ga. Galvanized steel, up to 12' floor heights
• Walls: 8" CMU or Drywall
• Door Eqiupment: GAL or Fermator
Alliance doesn't like lead-times either, call us today at 888 960 5596 don't waste another minute!
P.S. Cheers! Happy Saint Patrick's Day!