Alliance Elevator believes in providing favorable working conditions for their employees. Listed below are our convictions:
- You will be treated fairly, as an individual, with consideration and respect.
- To offer wages that are equal to or greater than the paid within this community by comparable employers for similar work.
- Liberal benefits are made available to you and your family
- To weigh all decisions with full regard for their effect on your well being
- Full consideration to your service and qualifications is given when making all job transfers and promotions.
- We provide a stable and secure work environment
- To ensure a safe, clean work environment for our employees
Draftsmen - Entry Level
Due to expansion AES is looking for a Draftsmen. This is an entry level position and the qualified candidate must be a high-energy self-starter with a strong work ethic. This individual will need to be motivated by a competitive industry and be results, detail and team oriented.
Position's Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create in-house drawings utilizing template-based prints and working up to custom print drafting. >90% mechanical prints, <10% electrical
• Have the ability to provide instructions and effectively communicate with internal and external (supply chain) manufacturing.
• Annotate drawings for supplier prints based on recommendations from the customer and internal team members.
• Develop clear concise drawings for installation & construction.
• Complete redline corrections and additions as necessary on drawings following review.
• Participate in project meetings and conference calls as required.
• Work closely with engineering, sales, project management, and purchasing personnel on a daily basis.
If interested please contact Michele Funk at firstname.lastname@example.org
A growing commercial elevator manufacture in Greencastle, PA is excited to announce an opening with their team, one in which fuses administrative responsibilities with project coordinator duties. Due to expansion Alliance Elevator Solutions (AES) is looking for a talented Administrative / Project Coordinator who can work with and meet tight deadlines. The qualified candidate must be a high-energy self-starter with a strong work ethic. This individual will need to be motivated by a competitive industry and be results driven, detail and team oriented.
Position's Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for successfully managing all facets of new construction and modernization projects, meeting both customer expectations and AES profit projections.
• Maintains an accurate status of all projects within the ERP/customer portal interface (ToolBOX).
• Is 100% responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of all projects' change orders.
• Performs an approval drawing review, intercepting possible changes/delays before project is submitted into Engineering.
• Upload drawings, change orders, notes and emails to the customer's online portal and project management tool.
• Serve as the face of the company to the customer and respond to customer questions, issues & requests expeditiously.
• Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
• Track materials and factory parts; including controlling costs.
• Ensure harmonious working relationships with our key partners.
• Work closely with suppliers to identify risks and roadblocks, and work with them to resolve any issues.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports on progress.
• Interface with sales and customers to ensure specification are met completely.
• Organize and oversee current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track.
Job Requirements: Qualifications:
• Associates Degree or equivalent, minimum two-year college degree or ample experience in the construction industry.
• Understanding of ERP, CRM, and Project Management tools required
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Attention to detail even under pressure
Assessment testing, background checks, education verification and drug screens are required as a part of the recruitment process. Candidate must pass criminal background and drug test.
Alliance Elevator Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.
If you want to join a fast-growing joint venture anchored financially by two strong and stable companies and make immediate contributions, please send your resume to: email@example.com